TATAKAI TATAKAI

Good

I gave you a 5 just because of that green guy dragging the yellow guy out at the end. That was hilarious.

Taser Fun Taser Fun

FREAKING STUPID

Clocks are not funny, and locks are even less entertaining. Make something original. I give this movie two thumbs down for lack of "good."

Gooberstory Gooberstory

Amazing...

Ola - all I can say is that I was absolutely captivated by this movie. You should be working for Disney.

Stick Slayer Episode VIII Stick Slayer Episode VIII

One word:

Direct.

Your directing skills are phenomenal. Seriously consider writing/directing movies.

Flash to the Future Flash to the Future

Simply Amazing

This movie is by far one of the most amazing things I have ever seen put together in Flash. You have true talent, and if you are continuing with the second movie, good luck! This must have taken you months of hard work and dedication. Keep up the amazing work! (Hilarious, by the way.)

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

The Greatest

I love Mario. And I love the Matrix even more. You are the man! This is, by far, THE SINGLE GREATEST MOVIE ANYONE HAS EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF NEWGROUNDS AND FLASH. This was not only funny, but stylistically clever, and visually stunning, even for a sprite movie! The part with the 3-dimensional Mario and Luigi was hilarious! Keep up the good work and I hope you know that this is the best thing I have EVER seen, no exception.

BOYSCOUT BOYSCOUT

keep making more because...

YOU
HAVE
POTENTIAL!

Paper Episode 1 Paper Episode 1

Unique style!

I love your style -- this was conveyed very well. You should make episode II as soon as poosible! But this time, you should (a) make it longer, and (b) make it have a more sensible plot. The one you created was funny, but a little vague.

Gregg-Dix responds:

Thanx for all the suggestions.

The Rath of Denshimae P2 The Rath of Denshimae P2

a harsh review

spell wrath right if youre gonna make a movie with it in the title... also, dragonball z sux

catterpilr responds:

Let's see, where to start... First of all, some of you people are assholes and others are critical. Yes, my movies blow ass, but you don't have to rub it in my face.

Pom's Journey ep.1 Pom's Journey ep.1

try harder

it looks like you got the heads from canadians in south park... also, there's no action. try starting the battle and then continuing to part II... i didn't like it